Ask for an Offer - Automated Mailing System
Terms and Conditions of Booking a Room
- Booking of a room is accepted in written form, only. Please ask an offer by filling in the form below.
- Our colleague will answer you soon confirming the date and price of your reservation.
- Your reservation will be activated if you remit a deposit by your bank card or a transfer from your bank account – the price for one day.
- The remaining part of the total price will be paid by you personally upon arrival in cash or with bank card after moving into your room.
- If cancelled or modified up to 4 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified up to 3 or 2 days before date of arrival , 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified up to 1 day before date of arrival or in case of no show, 100 percent of the total amount will be charged.
- If guests wish to leave the Hotel before the end of the period booked by them, the 100% of the price must be paid in excess.
- We send an acknowledgement of receipt upon the receipt of the deposit and you will be able to view your reservation in the journal of your room.
Edvy Malom Fogadó és Barokk Udvarház, H-8500 Pápa, Gyimóti u. 91.
Manager: Csaba Sántha
Organisation of events:+36 30 571 8083
Administration of booking of rooms:+36306414092
Csaba László Sántha. Seat: Pápa, Gyimóti út 83.
Fiscal ID No.:
Date of arrival *
Please enter the planned date of the first overnight stay. Rooms may be occupied each day from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
Day of departure. Rooms are to be emptied on the day of departure until 10:00 AM. It is an option to stay further. A fee of HUF4,425/2 individuals is payable for daytime staying until 6:00 PM.